Company of the Northern Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Company of the Northern Cross

Here is where the Valiant meet to discuss issues pertaining to the preservation of Honor and Virtue, and press their claim to the the direct link to our ancestors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAIL THE COMPANY!

Go down 
+11
Lothar
Godfrey
Gabriel Hawkes
Padraig
Eckhart von Insterberg
Greg
Comtess Elena
Reynard79
Kjott Thorgrimsson
Rodrigo
Duke Henri
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke Henri
Admin
Duke Henri

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Greetings fellow Brothers and Sisters of the Cross! And to those who may be visiting our Forum, Well met!
I am Duke Henri d'Artois and a co-leader of one of the greatest Fighting Households in the Kingdom of Aethelmearc!
We have set this forum up to communicate and exchange ideas relating to our passion, The SCA, the devotion
to our Company and our individual Arts!
When you first sign into the list or visit our page, please introduce yourself and let us know you are here with us!

I hope that this forum will serve the Company well and become a mainstay for communication online between Brothers and Sisters. Your enthusiasm will help, so feel free to make this list a popular stop on your favorites list when surfing the net and see whats happening!

If you would like more information on the SCA, The Kingdom of Aethelmearc or the Company of the Northern Cross, post here and we will do all to see that we get you pointed in the right direction.

Animo et Fide!
Duke Henri d'Artois

Back to top Go down
https://northerncrossarmy.forumotion.com
Rodrigo

Rodrigo

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

Finally a nice place to share our views and concerns. I look forward to many inspired talks Twisted Evil

Rodrigo
Back to top Go down
Kjott Thorgrimsson

Kjott Thorgrimsson

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Checking in!
Back to top Go down
Reynard79

Reynard79

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Look at these crazy things rendeer king lol!

Oh, and Hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Comtess Elena

Comtess Elena

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:14 am

Permission to come aboard?

lol! .
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Wayward traveler   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:18 am

HAIL! And well met to all!! cheers

As another post-natal celebration day has come and past, I find in my posession an unpoened bottle of absinthe and various other nectars. Elizabeth and I will be discussing in the days to come an opportunity for all to travel to the Cleftlands of Middle Kingdom and aid in the removal of the evil spirits of the past and welcome the dawn of a new age in our household. When we have reached an agreed upon date, all will be welome to travel the distance and find rest, welcome and warm company at our residence. Until then, peace to all.

Greg Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eckhart von Insterberg

Eckhart von Insterberg

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 pm

DR. Eckhart has arrived.
Back to top Go down
Padraig

Padraig

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Padraig Ready for Battle!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:18 am

Greeting's Brother's and Sister's,

Name is Padraig O'Cillin(John Trivilino) I am one of Duke Henri's Squires and have been part of the Northern Cross for a few years but I have taken some time off Due to the Birth of my Daughter but hope to return to the Battle field. I am looking forward to seeing all my old friends and makeing new friends.

Padraig
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hawkes

Gabriel Hawkes

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:47 am

Oi!

Back to top Go down
Duke Henri
Admin
Duke Henri

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:16 am

Padraig!
Glad you got on here and good to hear of your return!
Make sure Tina gets on too!

And tell Anam that we are looking for him here as well when you see him.

Animo et Fide!

Back to top Go down
Rodrigo

Rodrigo

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Padraig wrote:
Greeting's Brother's and Sister's,

Name is Padraig O'Cillin(John Trivilino) I am one of Duke Henri's Squires and have been part of the Northern Cross for a few years but I have taken some time off Due to the Birth of my Daughter but hope to return to the Battle field. I am looking forward to seeing all my old friends and makeing new friends.

Padraig

Its really good to hear from you Brother !!!!

lets not be strangers anymore.....
Back to top Go down
Godfrey

Godfrey

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Hail everyone. Godfrey here (Neil Crossen) , just checking in to say hello on the new boards . The new forum is very nice, makes you feel welcome. While I dont know many on here I look forward to chatting with all of you .

Yours In Service

Godfrey The Vigilant
Back to top Go down
Lothar

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:04 am

ok... im here.
Back to top Go down
Gabby Winter

Gabby Winter

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 pm

What a lovely forum!

I believe that only a few of you know me, I'm Gabrielle de Winter, and I am a rapier/longsword fighter from south of the BMDL. I am located in the Inciepient College of Vulcan's Meade (though we really are not sure what to call ourselves...we've made a rather unfortunate choice of names and it's hard to get something that will pass.) which is, in turn, located in the Shire of King's Crossing. I've been around for about three years.

Let's see. Um. I'm a published author, though my love of the SCA and fencing has slowed down that drive a bit, I like to garden and would like to study medieval herbs and lore more. I love to sew my own armor and garb and am trying to improve my skills, and I am a fairly decent embroiderer, so I want to start incorporating that skill. I shall be trying black work and I am very interested in the use of heraldry and incorporating in in our society lives more and more. I'm learning silk painting because I would like to see more banners blowing in the breeze.

I love the ideals and passion that this Company has and I hope to learn more about all of you. Thank you for putting up with me! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.apenandfire.com
Duke Henri
Admin
Duke Henri

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey Gabby! Welcome aboard!
Will see you soon !!!
Feel free to post all you like!

Henri
Back to top Go down
Po

Po

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:28 am

Hail and Well Met from the far reaches of the Kingdom!

Like my cadet-cousin Gabrielle I'm a rapier enthusiast, I'm an Ally of the Household all the way out in Endless Hills... Within the Society I spend most of my time on the rapier field, and dabble in wordsmithing, heraldry, brewing, and other performing arts...

Mundanely I'm a former bookstore manager, book-reviewer, theatrical designer and actor...

At Your Service!

Anon-
Back to top Go down
http://rapiermaniacs.com
gowestover

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I finally registered!

Hello, everyone! I hope everyone is doing well.

Nice site, Your Grace!

Regards,

Gordon
Back to top Go down
Ciar (Key-Yarrr) i.M.G.E.

Ciar (Key-Yarrr) i.M.G.E.

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

HAIL Northern Cross! Very Happy

Ciar inghean Mhic Ghiolla Earna at your service... please just call me Ciar pronounced Key-Yar, however if you want to make me smile or need my attention on the field Key-Yarrrrrrrrr will do the trick I love you.

I have been traveling without a home for almost 2 years now, friends joke that I am a true Gypsy! I hope to be traveling for the next 2 in Asia before I settle down.

What do I do, what do I do, I like to bring water to the thirsty, welcome people at Troll, I make a wicked honey butter, I've started to hit leather, have been know to count the dead, hit a drum and belly dance when given the chance.

I have bow and arrow... but I haven't been brave enough to shoot at an event yet. I hope to remedy that when I settle down.... that list is growing.

I miss you guys! flower

P.S. So is the Northern Cross field trip to Key West still on??? It's beautiful here!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Duke Henri
Admin
Duke Henri

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Hey there!
Good to see you on the forum Ciar!

Thats right.!!!!!!! I forgot ..................Company Road trip to Florida...... many things that can get done there!
So whats the window of opportunity?
How long you there for?

Back to top Go down
Rodrigo

Rodrigo

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:53 am

Ciar (Key-Yarrr) i.M.G.E. wrote:
HAIL Northern Cross! Very Happy

Ciar inghean Mhic Ghiolla Earna at your service... please just call me Ciar pronounced Key-Yar, however if you want to make me smile or need my attention on the field Key-Yarrrrrrrrr will do the trick I love you.

I have been traveling without a home for almost 2 years now, friends joke that I am a true Gypsy! I hope to be traveling for the next 2 in Asia before I settle down.

What do I do, what do I do, I like to bring water to the thirsty, welcome people at Troll, I make a wicked honey butter, I've started to hit leather, have been know to count the dead, hit a drum and belly dance when given the chance.

I have bow and arrow... but I haven't been brave enough to shoot at an event yet. I hope to remedy that when I settle down.... that list is growing.

I miss you guys! flower

P.S. So is the Northern Cross field trip to Key West still on??? It's beautiful here!!! sunny

HI chicky-chick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAIL THE COMPANY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIL THE COMPANY!   HAIL THE COMPANY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAIL THE COMPANY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Company of the Northern Cross :: The Tablets and Message Boards of the Northern Cross :: Welcome Wayward Travellers!-
Jump to: