Company of the Northern Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Company of the Northern Cross

Here is where the Valiant meet to discuss issues pertaining to the preservation of Honor and Virtue, and press their claim to the the direct link to our ancestors.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forums, the Purpose and some Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duke Henri
Admin
Duke Henri

The Forums, the Purpose and some Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Forums, the Purpose and some Rules   The Forums, the Purpose and some Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:32 am

Here on the Company Forums we will be able to make a better account of all issues and keep in close
contact with each other.

All members of Northern Cross are strongly encouraged to add this forum to their favorites list and check it
frequently. Many post to facebook daily and check it often. It is my hope that the membership of the Company
will frequent these boards daily. Get active on here and talk. You may have as much fun as you like here.
No topic will be considered irrelevant. Try to keep the topics related to the areas you are in, however the
General and Open Discussion areas are a Free For All zone. Have at it!

If, you feel you would like your own area on the forums just let me know what your plan is.
In order to keep it open, you will need to keep it active and generate traffic.

There will be none, zero, absolutely no tolerance for flaming, rude behavior or anything unbecoming of
a member of the Company. Your posts will be deleted and you will have to be moderated to post in the future.

There is a Gallery section. Take the time to post a couple of pics in a personal Gallery, and also feel free to post
or open any Gallery you see fit.

Avatars- All members will have an avatar of at least their personal arms. The avatar should be a good picture
in or out of armor, in garb or doing something relevant to your interest. No modern avatars.

Start conversations, use this forum and lets have fun with it. I hope it will stream line our planning and help
the Company grow.

Animo et Fide!
Henri
Back to top Go down
https://northerncrossarmy.forumotion.com

The Forums, the Purpose and some Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Company of the Northern Cross :: The Tablets and Message Boards of the Northern Cross :: Welcome Wayward Travellers! :: Rules of these Lists! FORUM ADMIN Announcements-
Jump to: